Dreyer Boyajian has seen it all in their 20-plus years of providing legal services to the region they haven't always focused on their own internal operations.
- Personalized Support Solutions
- Technology Acquisition & Planning
- Managed Services Solutions
- Offsite Backup & Disaster Recovery
- On Demand Support
- Strategic Planning & Direction
- Hosting and Domain Name service
- Web Design & Development
- Content Management Systems / Blogs
- E-Commerce / Shopping Carts
- Web Hosting, Email & Domain Services
- SEO & SEM: optimization and marketing
- Graphic Design: logos and branding
- Business cards, brochures and ads
By Hilary Hawke
Published: Thursday, August 5, 2010 2:15 AM EDT
COEYMANS - Everyone who owns a computer knows the gut-wrenching feeling of sitting before the monitor, typing, surfing the web, reading and then suddenly seeing a blank screen.
It's the sign your computer has crashed and if you weren't careful about backing up photos, files and other information, you could lose everything.
That's what the Town of Coeymans has been potentially facing the past few weeks, but a quick fix has offered a temporary solution.